LVC Forged Steel Globe Valves are available in bolted or welded bonnet designs with bolted bonnets having spiral wound gaskets made of Stainless Steel/Graphite.
Globe Valve Design and Specifications
LVC Forged Steel Globe Valves conform to ASME B16.34 and BS 5352. Each valve is tested in accordance with API 598, and marked per MSS SP 25.
- Disc and Stem connection designed for regulated flow
- Two piece self aligning packing gland
- Bolted or welded bonnet design
- Impactor handwheels and chain wheel operated valves area available as an option
- Stem seal consists of flexible graphite packing with anti-extrusion rings for optimum stem sealing
- Conventional Port or Full Port
- Socket weld ends to ASME B 16.11
- Threaded ends to ANSI/ASME B 1.20.1
- Rugged and knobbed handwheel provides positive grip
- Available in carbon steel, stainless steel and other materials
- Full range of actuators and accessories to meet automation needs
- Available with Locking Device Option